What is a Boutique Real Estate Brokerage?
Many may consider a “boutique” brokerage to cater to high end only, or possibly too small to break into the competitive real estate market. In reality, these brokerages are extremely specialized businesses with a culture centered on customer service and professionalism. As a client of a Boutique Real Estate Brokerage, you can expect above average representation in any transaction from a quaint condo unit to sprawling estate and everything in between. You will rest assured knowing that not only your Agent but the entire office is working to assist you for a smooth and skilled transaction.
How is a boutique brokerage similar to a large real estate company?
In an age of technology where bigger is often better and instant gratification is expected, a Boutique Real Estate Brokerage, like True Milestones Inc., stands among the best.
So, why is a Boutique Real Estate Brokerage Best?
1. Quality of Quantity.Boutique brokerages know that each client has different needs. Instead of focusing on the number of homes they purchase or sell, the boutique brokerage can concentrate on Customer Service. The boutique brokerage knows that your opinion has a more significant impact than at a larger company, and will strive for your satisfaction.
2. Support from their office.The small close-knit group that a boutique brokerage creates helps to facilitate the needs of each agent and therefore each need of their clients. By choosing a boutique brokerage you can guarantee that the entire office is dedicated to your best interest.
3. Established and Top-Tier Agents.
The owner or broker of record is working to cultivate a small and professional environment, which means only the best and most driven will be selected. At a boutique brokerage, you can expect each agent to be proficient and dedicated to each client
4. Vigilant about cultivating the culture and brand of the firm.
Unlike a larger company, a boutique brokerage has something to prove and doesn’t have a large brand name to use as a source of their worth. Your boutique brokerage is eager to show their ability to complete with a larger firm.
5. Innovation and customization happen more quickly.
Large companies have more “red tape” and company regulations that restrict the ability of your agent to be innovative. A boutique brokerage offers instant communication with the company owner, allowing for quick and cutting edge customization in marketing your home. Most marketing is done in house, so your agent won’t need to wait for weeks before your home is represented in the market place.
6. Boutique brokerages care about the rights of buyers and sellers more than building a business empire.
Many boutique real estate brokerages have strong options regarding the rights of their clients, rights of other REALTORS® and their small business. Their primary cause is not to build a business empire, but to be sure their community thrives through home ownership.
7. Your community comes first.
Your community is your boutique brokerage’s community. Your boutique brokerage will typically be committed to an economically sound, beautiful and welcoming community because their business only does well if the community does well. True Milestones Agents will be found volunteering their time at various organizations throughout the area.
8. Your Transaction is always with your agent.
With a focus on customer satisfaction, your agent will not give your contract to a closing coordinator. Closing coordinators are typically used by larger companies so an agent can begin work with their next client. Our agents will see your transaction through from the beginning to the end. No paperwork or important information will be lost in the shuffle, so you can be assure that you are well represented throughout the entire process.
You probably have questions. When is the best time to buy or sell? How much house can I afford? How much is my house worth? It might seem intimidating, but our experienced group is here to help!
Looking for large or small, condo or family home, fixer-uppers, or luxury? We will find it and get it for you at the price that's right. We can also help with staging, flipping, building, and more.
If you have questions about credit or legal matters, buying or selling, you can trust us to find you what you need fast. We'll make sure you feel confident and educated every step of the way.